Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
And try, try to understand me
Try to understand what I say,
when I say I can’t stay

why am i feeling this way.
i feel ugly. so ugly.
i can never beautiful.
and yes, im superficial.
im obsessed with the way i look.
BUT FUCK OFF.
NO ONE IS ASKING YOU TO LOOK.

pretty clothes
blobs of perfumes
sashaying down the aisle
beautiful and elegant.
yet broken inside.




/ where are you tonight
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.